Friday, July 6, 2012

What have I become!

I never thought I would become that person that gets caught up in making art because I needed to sell! I was the one that felt like I needed to make it so I could stay mentally and emotionally well.
Because of my new life changes (having a daughter, a husband, and being out of work, and my husband having to go from job to job) I recently have lost my way!

I fear that. I got disparate and started taking any art job I could or thought I could do. It really made me pretty overwhelmed and sad in the long run and to add to that it's not like I gained the money I needed anyway. What have I done! sigh I need to focus on making my art because I have a wonderful idea or because I feel something strong pulling to create. I keep leaving behind the true meaning of my self.

Fear leads me.
How do people stay close and keep in touch with one a nothers feelings and needs when all you can think about is keeping your head above water. The worst part about it is that we are lucky with all we have.

I think the famous monster is creeping in my ear and yelling at me. I feel like I have this need to be found...but truthfully if I was "found" what would it be for? It's so hard to hold on to ONE thing. I like doing so many things. I always thought I was a lazy person but truthfully my fault is that I am a perfectionist in a way, If its not right I just don't do it.

Practice is needed in my sewing!
Pride is needed in my shoes!
Love in needed in my paintings!
and I must ABOVE ALL
put more Time, Honesty, and Faith in my family!



My Art was good and strong when I was.

I feel deflated and like I drag my hands to the table.
What am I missing?

I talk and talk and talk about my issues, so change them!
I try and try and try to get somewhere, even though I feel my self going in circles!

ITS TIME TO TAKE CARE OF MY SELF FOR A FEW DAYS AND FOCUS ON THE REAL HEART IN MY ART!

No comments: