Thursday, September 13, 2012

HollaWeen Fun

I LOVE HOLLAWEEN!

I know its not spelled that way but hey, My name is Holla! What do you expect!


I need to get this one all ready and find some great chain and hooks to turn it into a necklace.

Singing Pumpkin Slugs!

Great little Zombie/Frankenstein earrings

I am so excited that I will be listing some great HOLLADAY treats for you all in my Etsy store!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetIssues

Please check it out!

I will be listing some fun hand cut and hand painted wooden ornaments as well!
These are fun and quirky...something unlike most.
I have some started soon!
Cut out, Now I shall shape them up, Paint them with Gesso, and then add the colorful detail!
 
I did ARTWALK in Riverside this month. I showed some new tiny paintings and some great new earrings. I also will be making small prints on canvas textured printer paper.
 
 
The little blue dude you see with red glasses is one of my ornaments all finished and wood glazed!
 

Some cool new necklace pendents I painted and sprayed with a protective glaze.
 
ENJOY!

No comments: